Apartments for Sale in Costa del Este Panama Call For Price
Costa del Este is one of the newest and most upscale neighborhoods in Panama City.
Buying Real Estate in Costa del Este is all about convenience since the area is home to very upscale planned residential communities and high rise buildings, Hotels, commercial shopping plazas, convenience stores, banks, schools, parks, direct access to major highways, office areas, an industrial park and a very busy financial center.
Costa del Este was designed with first world standards, fully wired underground with the latest technology, sidewalks, just 10 minutes away from the Tocumen International Airport through the Southern Corridor.
- Beautiful condominium with Apartments for Sale in Costa del Este Panama
- 42 levels high rise with 33 apartment floors of 2,153 sq.ft. per apartment
- 5 parking levels
- 4 apartments per level
- 4 high speed passenger elevators
- One cargo/service elevator
- Full auxiliary power plant
- Fire sprinklers
- Water reserve tank with pumping system
- Double paned glass windows (thermal and acoustic insulation for energy saving)
- Storage deposits available
- 24 hour security
- Master bedroom with full bathroom and walk-in closet
- 2 secondary bedrooms with bathroom,
- one with walk-in closet, the other with lineal closet
- Open area for den, study or family room
- Living room
- Dining room
- Semi open kitchen with breakfast area (can be closed off)
- Guest bathroom
- Maid’s quarter with bathroom
- Social area on the 6th level
- Adult’s swimming pool
- Kiddie pool
- Party room
- Play room
- Open and covered terraces
- Kid’s playground
The analysis has been based on 14 condo units that are in the market in the Costa del Este area.
The average price per m2 is US$ 2,253.06 (or 209.39/ft2).
Depending on the year of construction, prices range between US$1,878.80 and US$ 2,400 /m2, or (174.61 and 223.05 per ft2).
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: For Sale, Luxury Showcase, Panama City Apartments
- Size: 2153 sqft
- Added: 4 years ago
Contact Us for More Info!
Your message was successfully sent.